So you just got a lash lift... now what!?
Best part about your Lash Lift? NO MAINTENANCE!! Just a bit of extra care is required during the first 24 hours, so we've compiled a list of do's & don'ts!
- Be gentle with your lashes for the first 24 hours
- Use the Elleevate Keratin Mascara immediately after + daily
- Use the Keratin Clear Coat immediately after + daily
- Use a lash growth serum, but wait 24 hours to apply
- Book your next lash lift for 6 weeks later
- Rub your lashes for 24 hours
- Get your lashes wet for 24 hours
- Use harsh products or oil-based makeup removers
- Take a steamy, hot shower the first 24 hours
- No eye make up - unless it is the Elleevate Keratin Mascara - for 24 hours
- Use waterproof mascara’s - indefinitely!! They are damaging to your lashes!
- Go swimming for at least 24hrs.
- Use coconut oil or castor oil on the lashes - this will cause them to straighten back out.
Can I use a black pencil to line my LOWER Lashes the next day…
Do you wash eyelashes after 24 hours