Lash Extensions are a luxury service and require lots of TLC & maintenance! -- But trust us babe, they are life changing & are definitely worth all the time it takes to keep them fresh, healthy, + full!
- Cleanse lashes daily with a cleanser that is formulated for extensions & eyes -- Try our favorite Lash Bath Foam or Lash Bath Gel - we recommend pairing with a lash cleansing brush to get down to the base + in between all the lashes.
- Brush through lashes with a spooli daily -- Make sure you only do this when your lashes are completely dry.
- Use a lash friendly, water based, oil free make up remover (if you are wearing eye shadows or liner)
- Cleanse lashes after being in salt water, chlorine, and always after a good cry session!
- Book your next lash fill service 2-3 weeks later
- Get your lashes wet for 24 hours
- Sleep on your lashes -- this one is hard, but try sleeping on your back or order a lash sleep mask!
- Use harsh products or oil-based makeup removers
- Take a steamy, hot shower the first 24 hours
- Put mascara on your extensions
- Use wax based eyeliners -- (most liner pencils are wax-based) they stick to your lashes & rip them out when you remove the liner.
- Use coconut oil or castor oil on the lashes - this will break down the adhesive bond.